Mandar AODD pumps are available in Al, SS & PP
Mandar AODD pump diaphragms are available in wide variety: PTFE, Buna, Viton, EPDM, Santoprene, Neoprene
Available Mandar AODD pump sizes : 1/2, 1, 1 1/2 , 2 & 3 inches
Mandar AODD Pump ( Diaphragm Pump) Applications
It can handle all types of chemicals including acids, bases, solvents and alkalis, resins and adhesives, high-density liquids and viscous products even with the presence of solid parts and particles. Moreover, they can also transfer oil skimming, oil sludge, storm water, seawater, drainage water, latex, corrosion inhibitors, fertiliser, pesticides, insecticides and more.
- It finds application in pumping of raw materials and derivatives, storm water drainage, unload trucks, sump and tanks drainage, empty the cistern and to be used in waste water treatment, desalination plants, scrubber’s application, distillation plant and filters press
- It is used for Paint transfer also used in the paint industry considering their ability to move viscous fluids like ink, acrylic, primers and coatings.Moreover air pumps are capable of transferring solvents for washing systems and waste fluids.AODD pumps are commonly used in Gravure, Flexo Printing with the printing machines, by ink solvent and adhesive makers, spray systems and cleaning baths
- It is also used for Ceramic slurry transfer
- It is used in filter presses
- It is used in Chemical, Mining, Construction, Cement, Food, Pharma and Marine (Sea water) industry
- It is used for transfer of Acids, Solvents, Chemicals, Bilge, Cement, Clay, Paint, Polymers, Sauce, Slurry, Soap, Animal feed, animal waste, Fuel transfer, Lube transfer, Coatings, Printing Inks, Adhesives, Ink Circulation, Adhesive circulation, Oil, Petrochemicals, Fluid transfer, Diesel oil and Fuels
- It is used for Tank cleaning,
- It is used as Effluent transfer pump (ETP pump) and Sewage / Sludge transfer pump (STP pump). In the water treatment industry, diaphragm pumps are used in industrial and municipal wastewater treatment plants. Some fluids that are put into the pumps from wastewater treatment plants are high in viscosity and require pumps that can handle those liquids. Air operated double diaphragm pumps also help to pump polymers, acids, caustics and slurries during the water treatment process that are used to treat water.
- It is used where negative suction such as underground tanks
- It is commonly used in the Food & beverage Industry ( F &B). Air operated double diaphragm pump are used in the food and beverage industry for various food processing application. This pumps can be used for transferring food products like pulp, soft drinks, vinegar, vegetable oil, honey, vitamins, concentrates, decaffeination, wine, fruit pulp, fruit juice, aromas and more.Moreover, diaphragm pumps can be used also for pumping chemicals like caustic soda, nitric acid, hydrochloric acid, antioxidants and brine and waste products like animal blood, waste water and sludge. They find application in the food processing, CIP (cleaning in place) plants, and waste water treatment and slaughtering
- It is commonly used In the Pharma field since they can handle chemicals, proteins, enzymes, vitamins, vegetable extracts, flavours, ointments, alcohols, blood plasma, additives, disinfectants, waste solvents, waste fluids and more.The main applications are filtering aids, ultrafiltration, aseptic transfer, tablet coating, distillation plant, reactors for the production and waste water treatment.
- It is routinely used In the Steel Working Industry for flushing of cores, mould release, rolling mills and galvanizing AODD pumps can transfer the following fluids: amine, metal sludge, dust scrubbing slurry, drainage water, and corrosion inhibitors, grinding and cutting oils
- It is used in the Cosmetics & Cleaning industry for pumping a number of fluids starting from the raw materials and the end-products up to chemicals and additives. Typical fluids used in the cosmetic and cleaning field are lotions, surfactants, fabric softener, creams, shampoos, emulsions, hair permanents, soaps, foaming agent, disinfectants, detergents, gels and others more.
- It is used in the Textile and Tanning industry for dosing the chemicals like ammonia, formic acid and solvents but also for pigments, ink and paint. The main applications of this field are colouring, processing fluids, dosing of chemicals, ink maker, waste water treatment and unload truck.
- It is used in the Galvanic and Electroplating industry for transferring chemical aggressive fluids including the waste products which contains metallic solid particles. The typical applications of this field are: surface treatment, electrostatic plating, galvanic baths, polishing, filtering system and waste fluids.
- It is used in the Automobile industry for transferring oil emulsion, coolant, hydraulic fluid, sulphuric acid, varnish and primer, additives, glycol, fuelling and waste oil. Main applications are degreasing baths, tank and car washing, oil/water separators
- It is used in the Pulp and Paper industry for transferring coating additives, inks and chemicals
- It is used by Battery manufacturers to transfer acids
Q: What is a pneumatic diaphragm pump?
Ans: Pneumatic diaphragm pump is also called air operated diaphragm pump, double diaphragm pump or aodd pump. It uses compressed air as its power source. Applications include transfer of all kinds of corrosive liquids, with particles or without particles, high viscosity, volatile, flammable, highly toxic liquid.
Q: What are the benefits of using a Mandar Aodd pump?
Ans: Mandar Air-operated double diaphragm (AODD) pumps are of bolted type and offer a number of advantages that make them perfect for an almost endless variety of uses.
Since Mandar Pneumatic double diaphragm pumps are air operated, they can be used in hazardous areas or for flammable materials.
AODD pumps can easily and efficiently handle anything from water to 70% solids. AODD pumps offer the ability to vary flow and discharge pressure up 6 Bars with a simple adjustment of the air supply., AODD pumps can pass even large, shear-sensitive solids without degradation or heat buildup transferred to pumped medium AODD pumps are able to run dry without damage to pump.
Q: Who is the best AODD pump manufacturer in India?
Ans: Mandar pumps & engineering co is one of the best Indian AODD pump manufacturer. Mandar's philosophy is simple… Optimum technology to ensure safe and reliable
operation. We are manufactures of AODD Pump, Diaphragm Pump, Drum Pump, Air Operated Pump, Lobe Pumps, Paste / Cream Transfer Pump, Hose Pump, Coolant Pump, Ink Pump, Ink circulation Pump, Stirrers, Air Motor, Pneumatic Motor, Hand Pump, Pneumatic Pump, Barrel Pump, Chemical Pump, S 15 Single Diaphragm Pump, BR 40 Pneumatic Barrel Pump, DP 100 Diaphragm Hand Pumps, DP 100E “ Diaphragm Electrical Pump, VP 100 “Piston Hand, Pump, Air Operated Double Diaphragm Pump, Electric Diaphragm Pumps.
Q: What are the applications of AODD pumps?
Ans: AODD pumps are commonly used for Paint transfer., AODD pumps are also used for Ceramic slurry transfer, AODD pumps are used in filter presses, AODD pumps are used in Chemical, Mining, Construction, Cement, Food, Pharma and Marine (Sea water) industry, AODD pumps are used for transfer of Acids, Solvents, Chemicals, Bilge, Cement, Clay, Paint, Polymers, Sauce, Slurry, Soap, Animal feed, animal waste, Fuel transfer, Lube transfer, Coatings, Printing Inks, Adhesives, Ink Circulation, Adhesive circulation, Oil, Petrochemicals, Fluid transfer, Diesel oil and Fuels, AODD pumps are used for Tank cleaning, AODD pumps are used as Effluent transfer pump (ETP pump) and Sewage / Sludge transfer pump (STP pump), AODD pumps are used where negative suction such as underground tanks.
Mandar AODD Pump ( Diaphragm Pump) Sales Area :
Maharashtra | Gujarat | Karnataka | Delhi | Uttar Pradesh | Haryana | Madhya Pradesh | Kerala | Andhra Pradesh | Himachal Pradesh
AODD Pump, AODD Pumps Manufacturer, Suppliers, Thane, Mumbai, India