PP, AL and SS AODD Pumps
PP, AL and SS AODD Pumps
Mandar AODD Pump (Diaphragm Pump) specification
Applications : Fluid transfer , filter presses, hazardous and flameproof environments, pumping of liquids with solid particles/ slurries/ effluents, highly corrosive chemicals, solvents, acids, adhesives, paints, inks, petroleum products, diesel oil, fuel oils, plating solution, latex, oils, grouting in construction etc.
- Self Priming
- Easy to maintain
- Runs Dry Without Damage
- Variable speed
Acknowledged as one of Himachal Pradesh's premier AODD pump manufacturer, Mandar pumps offer a number of advantages that make them perfect for an almost endless variety of uses. Since Mandar pumps are air operated, they can be used in hazardous areas or for flammable materials in Himachal Pradesh. These pumps are of Bolted type which makes their maintenance very easy.
Advantages of using Mandar AODD pumps
1. It Can Run Dry - This is a very useful capability. Many a time the liquid source runs dry eg Liquid gets over in barrel or tank and the pump keeps running. Centrifugal and other types of pump get heated up and may burnout whereas AODD pumps can function without any problem. Even if the discharge is blocked or shut off for some reason, It is just stop running without any damage.
2. AODD pumps are Self-Priming - It can be used where negative suction is needed. Hence AODD pumps are commonly used for drawing liquids from barrels and underground tanks. It is also function as sump pumps
3. It can handle Solids - The ball & Valve seat design enables AODD pump to handle liquids with solid particles in them. It can handle liquids with suspended powders or small particle. It can easily and efficiently handle anything from water to 70% solids
4. Easily Variable Speed - Varying of air supply to the AODD pump will vary the flow rate and changing the inlet pressure will change the discharge pressure of the AODD pump. It offer the ability to vary flow from 0 to full flow and discharge pressure up to 6 Bars with a simple adjustment of the air supply.
5. No mechanical seals - It do not have mechanical seasl thus eliminating all problems caused due to them such as leakage.
6. Ease of Maintenance - are considered as the most easy to repair. They do not require any special tools. Any person can easily replace the parts and repair the AODD pump.
7. Inherently Flameproof - Since the AODD pumps operate on air they can be considered as inherently safe for use in such environments. It is most popular in industries which handle Solvents like Printing and Packaging, Paints, as also where fuels like Petrol, Diesel are used.
8. On demand operation - It Can operate "on demand " without expensive pressure relief and bypass accessories
9. Shear Sensitive Liquids - It can pass even large, shear-sensitive solids without degradation or heat buildup transferred to pumped medium
Mandar AODD pumps are available in Al, SS & PP
Mandar AODD pump diaphragms are available in wide variety: PTFE, Buna, Viton, EPDM, Santoprene, Neoprene
Available Mandar AODD pump sizes : 1/2, 1, 1 1/2 , 2 & 3 inches
Mandar AODD Pump ( Diaphragm Pump) Sales Area :
Maharashtra | Gujarat | Karnataka | Delhi | Uttar Pradesh | Haryana | Madhya Pradesh | Kerala | Andhra Pradesh | Himachal Pradesh
AODD Pump, AODD Pumps Manufacturer and Suppliers in Himachal Pradesh, India